UPVC conservatory designs from Direct Conservatories 4U
As one of the largest manufacturers of UPVC Conservatory designs, we have always recognised that our customers have many different requirements. Keeping this in mind we have created a UPVC Conservatories range that offers the customer great versatility plus a comprehensive and extensive number of UPVC Conservatory styles and sizes to choose from.
- A variety of UPVC conservatory upgrades to include optional extras that can be added to tailor each UPVC conservatory to suit your individual needs.
- Our UPVC DIY Conservatory ranges are designed as a conservatory, they are not just window panels screwed together. All panels are factory glazed which assures ease of installation.
- The UPVC conservatory is guaranteed for 10 years.
- To allow for straight forward UPVC conservatory assembly minimal drilling and screwing is required for connection of panels. All UPVC Conservatory panels are reinforced to British Standards which ensures strength throughout the structure.
- Each UPVC Self-build Conservatory has a fully UPVC clad Aluminium Roof System coupled with an aluminium Ring Beam, both these designs provide strength and durability in adverse weather conditions.
- The UPVC conservatory Roof is available in our multi chambered polycarbonate which is supplied in either Bronze, Clear, Opal, Bronze Opal or Heatshield finishes. Roof Glass is available as an optional extra.
- All UPVC conservatory windows and Doors are fitted with double glazed toughened Glass.
- UPVC Conservatory fanlights and doors are fitted with locking systems for added security.
- All the UPVC conservatory styles, which includes Lean-to / Sun lounge, Victorian, Edwardian, Pavilion and P Shaped conservatory designs plus Budget and Made to Measure Options. Direct Conservatories have the UPVC conservatory range to compliment your home.
In addition please note that PVCu, uPVC, PVC-U, and a PVCU conservatory all essentially refer to the same product. i.e. A UPVC conservatory and PVC-U conservatory use the same material as the “core” of the conservatory.