We recommend Celsius Performance Glass from Global Glass – the specialist conservatory glass manufacturer
Celsius Performance Glass is a high performance glazing option that offers a unique combination of heat reflective and thermal insulation. It is the original high performance glazing, developed from tried and tested technology, it is the result of over 35 years experience in glass production.
More consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the benefits of glass roofings compared with polycarbonate. Aside from aesthetics, Glass tends to have a much longer life span compared to other roofing products and coupled with the ease of maintenance, it is now a preferred option by many discerning consumers.
The Celsius range was one of the first glazing options on the market to offer unique combination of heat reflective AND thermal insulation, but Celsius has even more benefits.
Rainfall and traffic noise are reduced by over 100% when compared to 25mm polycarbonate. The argon gas filled units reduce the noise even further as well as offering greater insulation properties.
Destructive UV rays are reduced by up to 88%, thus offering protection for furniture and fabrics from sun damage.
Easy Clean system comes as standard across the entire Celsius range of products.
What is the Easy Clean System?
A system for converting ordinary glass into ‘non-stick’, easy to clean glass.
What does it mean for my conservatory?
- Stays cleaner longer because if keeps dirt and other contaminates from bonding to it
- Is easier to maintain because it requires less cleaning .
- Does not support adhesion or growth of bacteria…for a more hygienic environment.
- Protects the surface from organic and inorganic contamination.
- Resists staining from hard water deposits whilst maintaining a pristine appearance.
- Eliminates the need for harsh or abrasive cleaning products.
Click here to download a PDF of the Celsius Glass Brochure – or visit our downloads page for this and other useful PDFs.